Sign in to follow this  
OF BEAR

Bear - Staff App

OF BEAR    0

IRL Name: Ziggy

In-Game Username: OF BEAR

In-Game playtime: 3 Days soon.

Country & Time zone: The Netherlands CET GMT+1.

What's your average playtime each day, and what days of the week are you available to play?
MO/THUR = 2/3 Hours   FRI/SUN = 8/10 Hours

Do you have any prior experiences with being a staff member on an online community? 

From Helper to Mod on Simplicity                 From Helper to Admin on Arteropk   

Have you ever received (Jail, Mute, Ban), and if so, what was the reason? 
None of them.

you were to receive this rank, would you devote more time to the server?
Ofcourse, even with pleasure 🙂 

What are some of qualities you think a staff member should have?
Good and self motivated , Very Honest , Nice attitude.

Why do you want to be a part of the Colossus staff team, and why do you feel you deserve this rank?
I'm experienced with staffing since i've been a staff member on 2 other servers I try to answer any ones questions either on the Server or Discord if possible. This is because I know what it feels like to just want someone to help you with a simple question. I am very efficient aswell at making/keeping the community at peace with one another, and acting upon a player breaking a server rule anywhere on the network. (e.g. Server, Discord, or Website.)

Let us know a bit about yourself (What do you usually do in your spare time? What do you do for a living etc.
Ziggy 17 years , i live in the netherlands, i go to school ( Intermediate Vocational Education ) and i follow the education : Electrical Engineering This education takes 4 years, i'm 17 so 3 years left .. outside that i work aswell as a Pizza deliver. I work 2 days a week so not much 😛 I'm open to talk and always ready to help

If you were to receive your rank, what would you do in situations like this?...

If you found someone excessively spamming?
Warning but if it persists a mute will be issued for the offence.

What would you do if you found out items had been duped into the economy?
Find out who has been duped, if i couldn't find who duped i would always contact someone higher than me + the Owner

What would you do if you saw someone harassing another player / staff member?
Talk to the affected person and talk to the one who behaves badly, do not listen to them so mute > jail.

What would you do if someone posted rude comments and posts on forums?
If it happens once, then I remove post, it happens twice warning, it happens multiple times and the person can go on vacation in the forest.

If you found someone using very offensive language in-game?
Mute 24Hours.

Server knowledge questions (successful applicants will be expected to know all these)

Name 3 different locations the loot chest can spawn.
Wilderniss Agility Course ( West of This )
Fountain of Rune ( West of this )
-

At what level slayer can you start doing Boss tasks?
Lvl 90 

Where are cave horrors?
Fremennik Slayer Dungeon

How does one make a Ring of Wealth (I)
Ring of Wealth scroll                                

Thanks for reading this, Cya ING 😛 

Mod Qw    4

Very good application, I'd personally like to see 3 days of game time, before considering you as a staff member. once you hit 3 days we can address this and bring it to the attention of Mod a.

Have fun and always stay safe 😛 

Mod qw