Sign in to follow this  
Total level

Total level Server Support Application!

Total level    0
  1. IRL Name: Dylan
  2. Age: 24
  3. In-Game Username: Total level
  4. In-Game playtime: (22 HOURS BUT THAT's cause i was busy on the start of the account ill be more active )
  5. Country & Time zone ( Usa Michigan eastern time)
  6. What's your average playtime each day, and what days of the week are you available to play? 2PM-12AM
  7. Do you have any prior experiences with being a staff member on an online community?  yes i have been mod, admin, forums manager i enjoy helping others
  8. Have you ever received (Jail, Mute, Ban), No i have never been i like to be on everyone good side 
  9. If you were to receive this rank, would you devote more time to the server?  yes i would dedicated more time 
  10. What are some of qualities you think a staff member should have?  I say being mature and try to understand everyone  and to support everyone and be everyone friends
  11. Why do you want to be a part of the Colossus staff team, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? I wanna be part of the team cause i really enjoy the community i just really enjoy helping others i  would help anyone that needs help in setting up events or ideas on what to do 
  12. Let us know a bit about yourself. I like to play rsps and real rs  and i enjoy skateboarding and having a good time and learning from others  ik a lot about runescape ill give anyone ideas i like to help people achieve their goals in their account builds  i do have a gf so i spend time with her on the weekends
  13. If you found someone excessively spamming? i would report it and show proof and try  to contact a higher staff rank to deal with it
  14. What would you do if you found out items had been duped into the economy? try to talk to them about it and if they keep breaking the rules show proof 
  15. What would you do if you saw someone harassing another player / staff member? i would ask them nicely to stop and if they don't ill report it to a higher staff member tell the them to ignore the person that harassing them till the higher staff gets involved
  16. What would you do if someone posted rude comments and posts on forums? report the comments or post and take screens shots and report it to the forums mods
  17. f you found someone using very offensive language in-game?  i would give them a warning and tell them to stop if they don't warn them with a mute or report it to higher staff
  18. Name 3 different locations the loot chest can spawn. Lava Dragons, West of Fountain of Rune, and West of Demonic Ruins
  19. At what level slayer can you start doing Boss tasks? 90 after unlocking them with 200 slayer points. (Dark beast)
  20. Where are cave horrors? Donator Slayer Dungeon, and Fremennik slayer dungeon 
  21. How does one make a Ring of Wealth (I)? With a ring of wealth scroll or craft one and enchant it. 

Demuuz    7

we would like you to have at least 2-3 days of playtime, you are welcome to post again when you have a few more days.